|Interested in Joining the Aryan Freedom Network:|
|If you meet these membership requirements, understand our mission statement and our expectations from you as a future member then contact us today and we will put you in contact with an Aryan Freedom Network recruiter. Understand every applicant for the Aryan Freedom Network must pass our background check. We do not accept anyone over the phone or computer. We are not a mail in organization or promote anyone to a rank that we do not know.|
|Membership Requirements for the Aryan Freedom Network:|
|1. Must be at least 18 years of age male or female to join.|
2. Must have a GED or High School Diploma or be attending classes to obtain it.
3. Must be 100% of White European ancestry. Including: Nordic, Slavic, Mediterranean, Celtic or Germanic background.
4. Neither Satanists nor anti-Folkish religious beliefs are not allowed.
5. Have never committed a crime against the White Working Class or any sex offense.
6. Must not use illegal drugs or controlled substances.
7. Must be gainfully employed or attending school. If unemployed must be ACTIVELY seeking work.
8. Must be clean in appearance and honorable in conduct.
9. Must be living in the United States of America in the mainland of the 48 states.
10. Must be willing to accept responsibility for duties assigned to you by A.F.N. officers or representatives.
11. Alcoholics, drug addicts, persons of poor moral character (including: movement outcasts, profiteers, whores, thieves, gossipers, sexual deviants and egomaniacs) need not apply, for you will be found and weeded out immediately.
|Mission Statement of the Aryan Freedom Network:|
|1. Support the creation of an autonomous White Aryan European homeland in North America.|
2. To end non-White immigration to Europe, North America, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
3. To support and protect the rights of workers from capitalist and communist manipulation & exploitation.
4. To act by legal political means to lobby for the interests of the White working class in various nations where Aryan Freedom Network has a presence.
5. To oppose the growing oppression of Whites and the working class by both national and international governmental agencies.
6. To advocate for, and protect the rights of, political prisoners wrongly imprisoned for defending the interests of their race and nation.
7. To promote by every means possible media, music, literature and activities which strengthen cultural awareness among the European-American community.
8. To oppose and eradicate the criminal & deviant element currently existing within the pro-White movement and hindering the Folkish aims of our cause.
9. To promote and create European-American owned business, land ownership projects and other outlets to ensure our economic and social freedom.
10. To assist Aryan Freedom Network members, and supporters in their personal, spiritual, economic and social advancement.
|What We Expect from our Membership for the Aryan Freedom Network:|
|1. Activism. |
2. Meeting new supporters and members.
3. Organizing events, gatherings and meetings.
4. Attending A.F.N. yearly events and meetings.
5. Promoting A.F.N. in your community, county, state, regional area.
6. Following orders of A.F.N. officers.
7. Reaching out to new people and like-minded organizations.
8. Education classes for racial awakening, survival training, racial genealogy, religious studies such as Christian Identity and political studies for National Socialism.
|Religious Beliefs that the Aryan Freedom Network accepts and does not accept.|
|Religious and Non-Religious Beliefs we allow for membership in the Aryan Freedom Network:|
1. Christian Identity
2. Christian Protestant (Baptist, Calvinist, Lutheran, Methodist, Pentecostal, Presbyterian etc.)
3. Christian Orthodox
6. Asatru (Odinism or Heathenism)
8. Atheist (Creativity or Cosmotheism)
List of Religious Beliefs the Aryan Freedom Network does not allow for membership:
5. Dark/Evil Paganism
8. Anyone that is affiliated with cults or that allows animal sacrifice.
9. Anyone that promotes dark magic or Witchcraft.
10. Anti-Christian viewpoints.